Unofficial GopherHole gathering 12/23 - SDSU

Reaction score
Blarney or Library in Dinkytown or Sally's by Williams Arena... this Thursday. Any folks up for tossing a brew or two back before and/or after the game?

Dang... might just be you and I.

Nametags would be hilarious and we should probably do that (8" x 11" minimum in size). Otherwise, if there is only one morbidly obese dork in the bar I can easily be spotted.

You want to pick a spot? Then we'll see who else might want to decide to show up over the next couple of days... I will probably get down there around 5pm... 10% I drive and take it easy, 90% chance I cab it and will be ready for a long evening...

PS - for anyone confused, SDSU doesn't mean the well-deserved #7-ranked San Diego State.. rather, SDSU means the Jackrabbits of South Dakota State.

I'll be at Sally's by 6. But that's after at least 4 hrs of practice at 7 corners and Dinkytown. Not sure if I will be able to read an 8x11" nametag at that point :eek:

Do you geeks have twitter? I'm on there as 'bigjaybee'

I'm going to head down in an hour or so... don't know if I will stop in first around Dinkytown or move closer to the Barn right away... only thing I do know is that I'm thirsty.

Top Bottom