Westbrook and Tubby

Moonlight

Reaction score
Did anyone else see Tubby last night when Westbrook hit that big 3 pointer? The moment the ball left Westbrook's hands, Tubby leapt up and threw his arms up, signaling the trey. That's how I knew it was going in - because Tubby was certain!
For those who don't hear the post game interviews, when Tubby was praising Westbrook and his toughness, he said, "He has...moxie. (laughing) I almost said something I can't say on the radio."
He does.

I thought he was a cancer? Where is that poor poster, so defeated by reality?

Barn...I was wondering the same thing. Amazing, isn't it?

In all fairness, when someone says someone has balls, they may also mean that he is a cocky sob, which Westbrook is. A lot of talented athletes walk that thin line between intense/confident/tough and a cancer. Much of that can be dealt with with good coaching. Lucky for everyone, Tubby is a great coach.
I actually like a lot of Drex's posts and suspect Tubby is pushing Westbrook in the right direction on all levels.

Did anyone else see Tubby last night when Westbrook hit that big 3 pointer? The moment the ball left Westbrook's hands, Tubby leapt up and threw his arms up, signaling the trey. That's how I knew it was going in - because Tubby was certain!
For those who don't hear the post game interviews, when Tubby was praising Westbrook and his toughness, he said, "He has...moxie. (laughing) I almost said something I can't say on the radio."
He does.

Good to see him have a great game. I know some a few weeks ago had been ripping him for not producing in big games. I think it's safe to say that cannot be said about him anymore.

Yeah...after he hit the shot, Tubby about ran on the floor to pat him on the ass....I think he knew that shot was the dagger!

I don't know if I've seen Tubby quite that excited at the Barn before. I think he was really excited about last night. Both with the play of his team and with the general atmosphere surrounding the game.

And what about

Tubby's maroon suit? I hadnt seen that before. Tubby looked tremendous in that maroon suit! Give the man a lifetime contract! ...and Westbrook is "the man".

Top Bottom