The Jordan Dilemma

sconniegopher

Reaction score
It kind of sucks for Michael Jordan to have a son play Big 10 basketball and not ever be able to see him in person. He has a great life, but that part is too bad. I want to start a rumor that Michael was in the green suit, but I've got no proof.

Just a thought.

It kind of sucks for Michael Jordan to have a son play Big 10 basketball and not ever be able to see him in person. He has a great life, but that part is too bad. I want to start a rumor that Michael was in the green suit, but I've got no proof.

Just a thought.

He could just buy an entire section out or a box suite with all that money he is saving on his sons tuition. If you didn't hear, Weber put him on scholarship. I am not knocking that, because symbolically it awards his son's hard work, but who are we kidding MJ could pay for the entire Illini roster to go to school for 4 years.

I thought Jordan's kid was on academic scholarship, not a basketball scholarship.

I think Illinois recently gave him a scholarship. He's no longer a walk-on.

Not quite as bad as Little Romeo getting the full ride at USC. He's worth about a billion dollars on his own.

Why can't Michael Jordan go to the game? He does go out in public.

I remember Dave Winfield and Chuck Knoblauch coming to games in the 90s and at that time, IN Minnesota, they were bigger than Jordan. It was a show in its self. They were bothered constantly during the game and after for pictures and autographs. I can't imagine anybody would want to do that that much.

Top Bottom