Most Impressive Win of the Year?

WriterGoph

Reaction score
I think it might be. Illinois is a 17 RPI and we dominated them.

The Louisville win was nice, but it was so early in the year and we didn't know how good they really were. The Sconny win was amazing, but now they have lost 5 straight.

Tonight, we thoroughly took it to them in all aspects of the game.

Your thoughts?

For what it was worth, all the BT TV people were very abuzz about this win. I think this win was an excellent PR win for the program. Illinois has a certain something in BB and they were killed.

To hold ANY team to 36 points says something about the game plan, and Tubby had the TEAM totally prepared all the way. Congrats to the Gophers on a great win.

It still has to be the Louisville game, they have top 5 level talent and have proven to be a legit national contender, something I'm not sure Illinois is although they do have a very solid team.

The Penn State game was the most impressive from start to finish. This game was a grind it out for the first half and dominate the second half.

Tonight's game....Louisville is a top 5 level talent, but I think we got them at the right time...I would say the Gophers are a big reason for the Badgers 5-game losing streak the way the game played out - Wisconsin has just not really recovered. But tonight, against a legit Top 20 team, Tubby and the gang dominated...great game. The fact that it came at this point of the season only fuels the MoJo heading into the final five weeks of the regular season.

Gophers are definatley a tournament team and with the right matchups and a weekend in which they peak we may see them in the Sweet 16. I say may because the Sweet 16 could be a Big East/ACC Invitational this year.

YES YES YES!

Best D of the year by far. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe Ill had an open jump shot all game. Unbelievable energy and intensity.

Not only did they play defense, but they outrebounded, shot fairly well, and ran the floor. I guess that is what happens when you have a top tier coach....they actually coach teams to victory

Welcome to the Board SCSU from St. Cloud. We have a blast here as long as Jshow shuts up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I saw that on previous posts, I mean reporting him is bold, but at least it keeps him in check, thanks for the welcome!! I promise no ridiculous Jshow posts will be posted....promise, unless slanders arise regarding my husky hockey team

Top Bottom