I eat my words

Jshow

Banned
Reaction score
I said that Illinois would win the rebounding battle by a wide margin. I was wrong. I also said they would win by 20+ points. Again, I was wrong. I said Tubby was a terrible coach...well the jury is out on that one, but maybe he is ok after all. He's definitely no Bill Musselman though.

Royce White is overrated, so stop telling me that Tubby can recruit because of him.

I said that Illinois would win the rebounding battle by a wide margin. I was wrong. I also said they would win by 20+ points. Again, I was wrong. I said Tubby was a terrible coach...well the jury is out on that one, but maybe he is ok after all. He's definitely no Bill Musselman though.

Royce White is overrated, so stop telling me that Tubby can recruit because of him.

I will feed the troll this one time...Jshow is a dbag.

Thank you for playing.

May I suggest that you eat something else.

Jshow.... the meaning of the term "I eat my words" means "I will shut up".

Well.....most people would not have bothered to come back so I will give you that. Sometimes it's better to be silent and have people think you are stupid than it is to open your mouth and erase all doubt.

Jshow is on probation, he/she/it has been reported to Gopherhole administration for banning. Stay tuned folks.

And the joke continues!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!

Here is what I have to say about Jshow....He/She/It has an opinion, and is welcome to it. He/She/It also has a rectum. Oh good grief, I won't go there.

You are right Dinkytowner, and proctology is my specialty. Jshow is a perfect one. :)

Wrong about the game. Wrong about Tubby. Wrong about Royce. At least he is consistent.

Regarding Jshow? Preliminary diagnosis only.

I mean he may be wrong....but let the guy have an opinion, even if it is complete shenanigans, reporting him is pretty bold

I don't think the admins will ban somebody for being a twit as long as he isn't profane or spamming.

But every time someone responds to his posts -- or piles on via replies to others -- you only give him the attention he craves.

Ignore him and he'll either drift away or turn it around. Respond to him ... and you simply gratify his need for attention.

Top Bottom