Two LL tix for tonite's game vs Illini -- FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
I can't attend tonight's game due to the pneumonia (grrr). Mrs Snowman can't go due to prior commitments, other kids are tied up. A friend was going to take Son-of-Snowman but just called and had an emergency of his own arise, so he can't go.

So here's the deal: I'd hate to have the tickets go to waste. So if you need two tickets and can drive up to Shoreview & pick 'em up, they're available at the one-time price of FREE!

If you want two tickets -- Lower Level, Section 114, two rows up from seatbacks -- reply to this thread or send PM. I'll keep monitoring the thread and the Hole.

(And if you want to be a real hero, need only one ticket & want to take a rabid Gopher fan, Son-of-Snowman would love to go ... but no strings attached to this deal. If you want the two tix, SofS will stay home and watch with this wheezing ol' codger)

Snowman:

I can use your tix if you still have them. I am waiting to hear back from a friend of mine with regards to whether or not he could go with me. If not, I am okay going wth Son of Snowman....

I tried to send a PM, but am not sure I did it correctly.

THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom