How many of us worried about Monson leaving?

Reaction score
I know this has been brought up before, but isn't it great to have a coach that everybody is envious of?? It's a welcome change! :D

Gorton- The funny thing is that at about the same stage in Monson's tenure here, Monson was toying with the Washington job and the board erupted with fear and loathing. I am sure however, that everyone in Minnesota is ecstatic that Tubby is our coach

I never worried. I was initially against the buyout, but now that we have Tubby I'm not complaining. That was the land of the century.

I did. And my worries have been proven correct.

Man, you are so funny. This jag of comedic genius you have going here is really got them rollin' in the isles. Please, tell us, when is your next show at ACME? We must know.

I was ticked when Monson appeared headed to Washington. Everything seemed to be headed in the right direction. Rickert appeared to be a 3-4 year player, we were in the hunt for Humphries (and he/father didn't seem to be selfish), Bauer appeared to have NBA potential, etc. Then he decides to leave for home.

Anyone remember Rickert's dad stating after he decided to stay that he was going to be the "Next Coach K" at Minnesota?

I bet Monson kicks himself repeatedly for that one and maybe the opportunities at Michigan and Notre Dame. Hell, the best job he'll ever have was the one he left to come here.

LOL!!!! That's the funniest thing I've read on this board perhaps ever!!!!

It isn't often that someone writes something so incredibly stupid, that all you can do is laugh. That's truly an accomplishment. Congrats!!!

Jshow,

Send me your address, sonny. You need an old fashioned spanking.

Please don't feed the trolls

Please20do20not20feed20the20trolls.jpg

Top Bottom