Is this the NBA or NCAA?

I like the lights out thing but the motorcycle and guns n roses is so typical. its like a bad vikings game.

The past few years I lived about 20 miles from the Wake Forest campus so I was able to attend a bunch of games. Their intros were always really cool.

I can't fathom the energy in that building last night. Must have been crazy. I like the lights out stuff and Welcome to the Jungle but the Motocycle was over kill and really didn't accompish much.

Any most of that stuff wouldn't happen in the Big Ten because there is a really stupid rule say introduction must be alternating during Big Ten play. It doesn't accomplish anything. Then we have crap go on like with Krabbenhoft against Purdue and nothing happens. I'm glad to know what has proirity.

The mortorcycle ride was bogus...The music (if one can call it that) was awful as well. I think the Duke players were getting pumped because of it being so lame.....It was very NBA-ish. I hope (with the Williams Arena sound system) we never-ever do something like that. It would be major embarrassing.

We used to have a cool show when Bill Musselman was our coach.

Totally lame, if you are into stuff like that the Timberwolves are in town too. I guess their band really sucks if they have to pump in music for an intro.

Top Bottom