Tubby in the NBA?

jasonsmithers

Reaction score
I realize the threads and paranoia going around that Tubby might possibly leave us for another school is getting old, but I have a different question...sorta. What do you think the chances of Tubby going on to be a head coach in the NBA? I'm not saying this year or the next year, just some time in the future whether he's with the Gophers or not. I wonder if he has been offered any coaching positions in the NBA or if he wants to end his career in the NCAA?

I personally think he would make a good NBA coach, he does have some experience with being on the coaching staff for the 2000 Olympic team.

Just curious to hear what other people think...

Don't even go there....Not gonna happen. Moot point.

What do you think the chances of Tubby going on to be a head coach in the NBA?

I think Tubby has about as much chance of going to the NBA as Blagojevich has of convincing anyone that he isn't going to be impeached.

I don't think Tubby would make a great NBA coach.

He's a great motivator, and very good defensive coach. To coach in the NBA you have to be a world-class X's and O's guy, which I'm not quite sure Tubby is. He's good, don't get me wrong, but his offensive schemes have never blown anyone away.

Zero chance. There is a better chance he would take the Hackensack head JV boys coaching position.

If he had wanted to coach in the NBA, he would've gone there already.

Burton beat me to what I was gonna say next. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!

I realize the threads and paranoia going around that Tubby might possibly leave us for another school is getting old, but I have a different question...sorta. What do you think the chances of Tubby going on to be a head coach in the NBA? I'm not saying this year or the next year, just some time in the future whether he's with the Gophers or not. I wonder if he has been offered any coaching positions in the NBA or if he wants to end his career in the NCAA?

I personally think he would make a good NBA coach, he does have some experience with being on the coaching staff for the 2000 Olympic team.

Just curious to hear what other people think...

ZERO chance.

Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And with those two, Hackensack JV would feed the main stream to Walker-Hackensack, and W-H would become the epitome of a basketball power in MN.

Top Bottom