Tubby is leaving...

burton34

Reaction score
Hackensack Senior High recently fired the JV boys head coach. I guarantee Tubby will bolt for it.:p

I know Hackensack has Paul Bunyan's sweetheart but do they have a BB practice facility?

It's a nice place to live. Tubby will love it. He and I can go fishing.

Ya know how they wave giant heads at Marquette and Indiana? How fun would it be if the student section waved giant cut out of all the random giant crap we have in Minnesota. Ball of twine, the prarie chicken, the viking, Paul Bunyan et al. There is potential here.

Ya know how they wave giant heads at Marquette and Indiana? How fun would it be if the student section waved giant cut out of all the random giant crap we have in Minnesota. Ball of twine, the prarie chicken, the viking, Paul Bunyan et al. There is potential here.

Event staff would take it away. Against Big Ten rules.

Sure seems that way. Indiana had all sorts of stuff in their student section when the played the Gophers. Of course, if students hand out flyers at the barn the administration threatens to shut down the student section.

Sure seems that way. Indiana had all sorts of stuff in their student section when the played the Gophers. Of course, if students hand out flyers at the barn the administration threatens to shut down the student section.

THERE SHALL BE NO MASS COMMUNICATION OF ANY KIND!!!! unless its university sanctioned.
in fact, NO MORE CHANTS, OR SONGS EITHER!!!!!! that's unfair to the other teams!

THERE SHALL BE NO MASS COMMUNICATION OF ANY KIND!!!! unless its university sanctioned.
in fact, NO MORE CHANTS, OR SONGS EITHER!!!!!! that's unfair to the other teams!

Hey, you guys! Don't you realize that we MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE ONES THAT WERE WARNED! We were probably that team! That one, the one that got in trouble for stuff.

I'd love to have the giant faces and bricks in the student section as well, but my time working with the Barnyard was one I'll never forget...and for that I know that it will NEVER HAPPEN.

At least they finally got rid of balloon pants lady.

Nothing like a warningless warning.

And I have a hard time believing that a giant cut out of a walleye would be banned if giant cell phones are allowed.

The key is to bring in stuff so innocuous that they would have no reason to not allow it.

Top Bottom