If one more person opens a thread when a jobs opens....

walleyedude

Section 115, L86 Tailgate Crew
Reaction score
I will destroy them.

Who cares if another head coaching job is open? Stop worrying like a little b and lets talk some basketball.

I will destroy them.

Who cares if another head coaching job is open? Stop worrying like a little b and lets talk some basketball.

Good call Walleye,

If folks are going to bring this topic up every single time a job opens up, it's going to get tiresome really fast. In fact, I'm already tired of it. Tubby has already said that he's not a candidate for any other jobs. Let's just leave it at that please.

Good call Walleye,

If folks are going to bring this topic up every single time a job opens up, it's going to get tiresome really fast. In fact, I'm already tired of it. Tubby has already said that he's not a candidate for any other jobs. Let's just leave it at that please.

Here here!
Total agreement on that . . . . short of destroying anyone. That seems a bit harsh. But, a firm talking to for sure. Let's focus on the team, Let's focus on winning. Let's be optimistic about the program and its future and not be a bunch of paranoid dorks.

A great tongue in cheek thread by Burton regarding "Tubby is leaving......." for a JV job at Hackensack. Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just agree to not respond to that type of post. That way the post will simply die...

I'm going to bump this as it seems that everyone didn't get the message.

Great win tonite for the gophs, Keep up the great play!

Death to all doom bringing posters on this board

Top Bottom