Heck of a buzzer beater in a HS game

No kidding! I would be bouncing off the walls if I had just done that. They act like they could do it in there sleep.

They must've been way ahead or way behind, cuz he almost looked pissed as he walked off the court.

If i'm not mistaken, it looks like the score on the left side of the scoreboard says 3. Now i'm not a genius but i'm pretty sure 3 points in the first quarter of a basketball game is not good for one of the teams :cool:

If i'm not mistaken, it looks like the score on the left side of the scoreboard says 3. Now i'm not a genius but i'm pretty sure 3 points in the first quarter of a basketball game is not good for one of the teams :cool:

And above the 3, it says "Blue Jays". The team that made the buzzer beater was the Guthrie and their mascot is the Blue Jays. Not a whole lot to celebrate when you only score 6 points in a quarter and three of them are on a fluke play.

In high school I made one from well behind half court at the end of the 1st quarter but we were still losing by about 10 so I really didn't get too excited either. It was cool to see on video afterwards as it was from a long ways out, but at the time I wasn't too happy.

Top Bottom