#24 KY at Ol' Ms tonight

Dr.Don

Reaction score
I will be willing to bet a dollar to a donut, that #24 KY falls on their faces to Ol' Miss tonight at Ol' Miss. Any takers?

I'll put up the dollar, if you put up the donut.

ME!!!!!!!!!! Why do you have to be such a jerk....just a question. Sheeesh!!!!!!!!!

No dollars. But Kentucky has been tough on the road and Ole Miss is missing several key players. I would look for a Kentucky win tonight unless Meeks if competely off. Then maybe. I'm looking forward to watching the game following though, Wisc/Purdue. That should be a fun one.

Who cares?

I second that sentiment FTB. Why would anyone here care about a game with two teams from the weakest "BCS" basketball conference?

Games like last nights Marquette vs. Notre Dame match up are far more intriguing.

I will be willing to bet a dollar to a donut, that #24 KY falls on their faces to Ol' Miss tonight at Ol' Miss. Any takers?

I'll put up the dollar, if you put up the donut.

I know the Ole Miss coach from his UC days. The Rebels are struggling. UK by 15 or more.

hinjon....If I win,send me the donut via UPS....on ice, so I can soak it in my coffee and enjoy it. If I lose, you have to PM me on where to send the $1 cash. Either way, pm me so we can send. Boy, did we start something here!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW... I love KY, but I want them to lose tonight so I win a donut.

hinjon was the only taker. Ol' Miss ahead.

hinjon....have a donut tomorrow on me. Buy the donut of your choice, enjoy it...and remember it is from good old Dr.Don. Have a good evening, and a good day tomorrow.

The good thing about them losing is that it keeps those hayseeds busy and stop them from coming to our boards. They're having meltdowns on the CatsPause right now. They're not really caring about Tubby tonight, thank God.

hinjon....have a donut tomorrow on me. Buy the donut of your choice, enjoy it...and remember it is from good old Dr.Don. Have a good evening, and a good day tomorrow.

Wait a minute, I didn't take the bet. I was just asking how you planned on getting your donut.

"I will be willing to bet a dollar to a donut, "
Dr. D, I haven't heard that saying in years. I grew up hearing my Dad say "I'll bet you a buck to a donut." I think donuts typically cost 5 cents in those days. Hearing that saying again was more fun "than you can shake 40 sticks at."

Top Bottom