who hates iowa?

• Thread starter bronkonagurskigopher
  • Start date

Good answer! It'll be interesting to see Iowa's fans reaction this Saturday for the last game at the dome. If they win, $100 says they make a repeat attempt at the goalposts.

Good answer! It'll be interesting to see Iowa's fans reaction this Saturday for the last game at the dome. If they win, $100 says they make a repeat attempt at the goalposts.

they even think about making a repeat attempt at the goalposts and i will be joining them on the field this time....only my "fists of fury" and steel-toe boots will be flying at many a pig farmers face. i am willing to spend a night in lock up. and you can take that to the bank. never again! damn swine!

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 15

What a great 1st post for the board, Bronko! Let's get the let's beat Iowa started!!!

Attachments

• stats.jpg
    stats.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 145
  • stats.jpg
    stats.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 170

Is there anything more blood-curdling than 5000 pig farmers chanting "Lets Go Hawks"?:rolleyes:

Have they found their O yet?

Hearing I-O-W-A...

for the LAST time in the Dome is a memory to cherish!

Let's hope to not hear it at all!

Go Gophers! Beat the Hawks!

I hate Iowa. I dislike other teams, but I especially hate Iowa. It all has to do with an ex-ho-bag-cheating-girlfriend. Damn her black heart.

Who doesn't hate IOWA? The worst part of them coming to town is the stench of pig sh-t and all those ugly women in black & gold

Who Hates Iowa!!

He Calls Himself a Pig Farmer

Attachments

• he-calls-himself-a-pig-farmer-9c5.jpg
    he-calls-himself-a-pig-farmer-9c5.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 12

demise2.jpg

all one can say about this thread is wow, just wow. i thought Iowa was playing mn sat, but it looks like the fan intellect has been imported from mississippi or worse. hit me back with something cute about pigs!

"If we got to, we're going to crawl in this locker room. And on our back, is going to be an axe."
-Tim Brewster

how did that work out last week?

Top Bottom