We really, really will miss Nolen

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Mav is doing a decent job but defensively, Nolen is a difference-maker. I hope we survive this game and their hot 3-point shooting but I think most of us (me included) really underestimate (sp?) Al's impact on a basketball game running the point on both end of the floors. Go Gophers!

We're in BIG, BIG trouble tonight...maybe a hard dose of "reality" for the team - win or lose.

We're in BIG, BIG trouble tonight...maybe a hard dose of "reality" for the team - win or lose.

Yep - lack of energy, especially on D - giving up tons of easy shots, even offensive boards to UVa. We stink tonight, and the noose is tightening. We still don't want to guard the 3, even though they have most of their points from there. Maddening.

This is NOT a good VA team and we're being schooled. I'm going back to my point that Nolen is probably our most important player on the team. There's still plenty of time but I'm not liking our chances the way they're shhoting and the way we're playing defense.

Mav is doing a decent job but defensively, Nolen is a difference-maker. I hope we survive this game and their hot 3-point shooting but I think most of us (me included) really underestimate (sp?) Al's impact on a basketball game running the point on both end of the floors. Go Gophers!

We miss Nolen but, it doesn't explain this.

Top Bottom