Calm me down

MaroonGopher

Banned
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm more worried going into the Virginia game than any other game this season (outside of West Va). Al Nolen may be the most important player on this team. If you think Maverick is going to bring the same type of skill level to the floor, dream on. Also, I sincerely doubt Tubby will just throw Devoe back into the mix right away. If he plays 15 minutes, I'll be very suprised. Also, Rodney was a starter for a reason. He allowed for harmony in the rotation. Virginia isn't hogwash either. No, the Cavs probably won't make the NCAAs or even the NIT, but they have one of those annoying swing-style offenses that can often be a great equalizer.

Someone tell me everything is going to be OK!!! :(

I would guess the Washington fans would suggest you should indeed calm down. Virginia seems really weak. That being said, we are talking Minnesota here and we always find a way to make everything hard work. I just hope they come out and blow them out right away so we don't have to chew any fingernails over it. It is an ACC team and I would think any ACC team should be able to make waves against a team missing two starters.

Damn, this was an omen. We SUCK tonight.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing lazy defense ... Virginia is playing out of their ass

This game has become a fascinating combination of the amazing and the pathetic. Up by 10 at home against a horrible team and have now been outscored by 21 on our home floor by a bottom feeder. Virginia couldn't do this again in their greatest dream. But what is really upsetting is how clueless we have become on both ends. Rushing shots on offense and completely lost on defense in every aspect. We can't even rebound any more. Just an all-around baffling and sickening display on both ends during the second half.

Top Bottom