MNSnowman @ home; PPD starts for Tues; Predict Score Results later today

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
Well, the attending MD and nurses finally relented and discharged me late y'day afternoon. I had a ton of mail to take care of and even a business matter (yippee!) so I haven't been able to get to the board until now. Here's the plan:

• I'll post Tuesday's PPD games tonight if available by 10 PM or tomorrow AM if not. Standings through the last set of picks will be available as part of that thread.
  • I should have the full results and standings for Predict the Score through Sunday's game at Indiana later this afternoon.
  • I'll open up the "Predict the Score" for the Illini game shortly.
I'll confess I underestimated how much time recovering from pneumonia would take. Although it's the bacterial form and I'm on antibiotics, the amount of lung impairment was so high that I'm still tethered to an oxygen machine via a 50' plastic tube and am under orders to stay home this week. And while I'm feeling far better than a week ago, I find I don't have as much endurance as I thought I would.

So the above deadlines may be altered slightly but that's the plan as things are right this moment. ;)

Yeah - so glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself so you stay out of the hospital!

Great to have you back, Snowman :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom