If Clem Haskins was still here...

Jessica Alba Fan Club

Resident Patrick Bateman
Reaction score
Just a fun question. Where do you think the basketball program would be if Clem Haskins was still here?

If, if, if...another fun question: Would the dog have caught the rabbit if he would not have stopped to take a dump?

If he were still here and had never been caught with anything, the Gops would be a top 20 national program with multiple sweet 16's over the past 10-12 years. He would have had to have had success to still be here.

If he were still here and had never been caught with anything, the Gops would be a top 20 national program with multiple sweet 16's over the past 10-12 years. He would have had to have had success to still be here.

+1

One thing for sure Nolen and Joseph wouldn't have had academic problems.

Regardless of anything else, I'm pretty sure he'd have retired by now...what is the point of this question?

I liked the question. What the heck? Its better than the constant "Today we are going to hire ____________ on the football board.

I think if Clem doesn't get caught and coaches at least through the Monson years, he would have built off of that final four run and had some real good years. Its hard to measure how much damage that did and how high we were after the Final Four. There isn't a kid in MN who grew up watching Bobby Jackson that wouldn't have loved to play here. Clem would have absolutely gotten every in-state player he wanted and I think we'd have been top half of the conference, easy, through the early-mid 2000's.

Top Bottom