Rough Day For MNBoiler!

gopherweirdo

Banned
Reaction score
Football team loses on a field goal to Indiana and the #10 ranked Bball team loses to Richmond??

Ouch.

Worst. Day. Ever. Period. It was like getting punched in the nuts, TWICE!!! I am feeling a need to drink extremely heavily.

Football team loses on a field goal to Indiana and the #10 ranked Bball team loses to Richmond??

Ouch.

Who many teams ahead of us in the rankings have lost this week? I count at least 3.

I'm not going to stomp on their hoops squad while their down, but where are the legions of Boiler rubes who told us all to settle down-- they would be just fine without Hummel? I'm guessing their in a mild panic.

Worst. Day. Ever. Period. It was like getting punched in the nuts, TWICE!!! I am feeling a need to drink extremely heavily.

Even worse if you paid $52 to see the L to Richmond (like my brother and I did). Lousy game.

and kind of an additional slap, the team you lose to in fb fires their coach for beating you, guess they didn't beat you bad enough

It'll get better, my friend.

At least your second favorite football team won their second biggest rivalry game!!

Dirk thank you for not jumping on the "See I told you when Purdue lost Hummel they would suck" there are enough of those out there right now.

And Mr that what the only to salvage about a crappy sports Saturday.

Losing Martin a couple years ago - doesn't help either.

Top Bottom