2012 Tournaments

I noticed the "one that got away," Trent Lockett, will participate in the Old Spice next season with his Arizona State teammates. I think it would be a neat little sidbar if the Gophers were to play the Devils. Trent is an extremely committed and talented player. He seems to be thriving in coach Sendeck's (spelling?) system.

Trent Lockett can really play. Too bad the Gophs missed on him - he'd be a starter at Minnesota IMO.

Actually, aren't they playing in the Maui Invitational in 2012?

Trent Lockett can really play. Too bad the Gophs missed on him - he'd be a starter at Minnesota IMO.

The Gophers didn't "miss" on him. They never offered him a scholarship.

The Gophers didn't "miss" on him. They never offered him a scholarship.

No, they MISSED on him. As of now he is a better player than Williams, although I agree at the time Williams was much more highly thought of.

No, they MISSED on him. As of now he is a better player than Williams, although I agree at the time Williams was much more highly thought of.

Well, if by missed on him you mean they mis-evaluated him, then that could be. Lockett is a nice player.

But, I assumed OSUfan was meaning we missed on him in that Lockett chose ASU over MN. Lockett never had the option to attend MN. So, we didn't miss on him in that sense.

Top Bottom