PICK PER DAY - SUGGESTED FORMAT

rrjackIII

Reaction score
PICK PER DAY SUGGESTION FORMAT

I doubt anyone can follow in MNSnowman's footsteps in conducting the Pick Per Day

But I thought maybe we could try a format that would involve everyone keeping track of their own record (The WIKI-Honor System).

Here is how it might work.

SOMEBODY POST THE DAILY LINE FROM SCORES AND ODDS - I WILL TRY TO DO IT ON A SEMI REGULAR BASIS.

EACH DAY THE THREAD SHOULD BE TITLED WITH THE VERY SAME (or similar) FORMAT >>>> for example >>>> PICK PER DAY FOR SATURDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2010 (or something very close to this format)

Copy & Paste the Line for College basketball from Scores and odds http://www.scoresandodds.com/statfeed/statfeed.php?page=cbb/daily

If you want to enter a pick for that day show your pick (BEFORE THE GAME TIME OF YOUR PICK) on a separate line for example >>>> followed by your won loss record

rrjack: USC + 3.5 0-0 .000

The honor system will apply and you will be required to keep track of your own record. It might also help if you are mathematically inclined to also keep track of your own Win Loss %age (OPTIONAL)

Every once in a while someone (maybe me) can record the records and tally a list of posters and their record of picks.

If someone has a better, different or expanded idea please suggest it. Or perhaps someone else wants to take it over and do it entirely on their own.

I don't think anyone could follow in the footsteps of MNSnowman's efforts these last few years.

For now I will give it a try with this method.

My next thread will be my first attempt. Wish me luck.

Top Bottom