How bad is the Pac 10 this year?

Sparlimb

Reaction score
UCLA loses to VCU today and Cal puts up 5 points in the first half against Notre Dame. The 5 point 1st half by Cal set a collegiate record for fewest points in a half in the shot clock era. Craziness...

I did see Iowa put up 111 points today against a team I can only guess was Division 4... ;)

Cal beat Temple who was ranked #20.

UCLA loses to VCU today and Cal puts up 5 points in the first half against Notre Dame. The 5 point 1st half by Cal set a collegiate record for fewest points in a half in the shot clock era. Craziness...

I did see Iowa put up 111 points today against a team I can only guess was Division 4... ;)

They beat SIU-Edwardsville, a D1 team rapidly establishing credentials as the worst D1 team of the year, having been unable to come within 15 points of any other bad D1 team. They do have some competition though. A few days ago Texas St managed to lose to something called "Our Lady of the Lake". I've assumed, but haven't yet proven, that the latter school is not a high school nor a women's team.

They beat SIU-Edwardsville, a D1 team rapidly establishing credentials as the worst D1 team of the year, having been unable to come within 15 points of any other bad D1 team. They do have some competition though. A few days ago Texas St managed to lose to something called "Our Lady of the Lake". I've assumed, but haven't yet proven, that the latter school is not a high school nor a women's team.

It was a classic boat though.

Top Bottom