Myron: Rodney MRI reveals no serious injury; may miss UVA game

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this tweet:

"Source: MRI reveals no serious injury for Rodney Williams, however, ankle sprain may keep him out of Monday's Big Ten/ACC against Virginia."

Go Gophers!!

Thanks for update, Bleed. Good News, indeed. Go Gophers!!!!

2 out - 1 in

Putting multiple threads together we have Al sitting out with a foot injury, Rodney may be held out due to an ankle injury, and Devoe is in for the Virginia game.

This will make for some new on the floor combinations!

i didnt catch the part of Al sitting? what/when how did this happen? hopefully devoe does play. :/ i know its virginia but losing 2 starters is never good

i didnt catch the part of Al sitting? what/when how did this happen? hopefully devoe does play. :/ i know its virginia but losing 2 starters is never good

That is why Tubby plays 10 or 11 players. Look what he did during the Big Ten T last year.

I noticed Al pulled up a little lame at the end of the NDSU game. At the time, it did not appear to be that serious. Hopefully Al feels better before Monday. It will obviously be important for Devoe to be ready on Monday. Maverick has shown some flashes, but I'm not sure he is ready to lead this team at PG. Monday will certainly be interesting.

I noticed Al pulled up a little lame at the end of the NDSU game. At the time, it did not appear to be that serious. Hopefully Al feels better before Monday. It will obviously be important for Devoe to be ready on Monday. Maverick has shown some flashes, but I'm not sure he is ready to lead this team at PG. Monday will certainly be interesting.

Maybe Maverick will start so Devoe can come in with the better second team.

Which web site do I need to go to see all the information given by Myron?

Which web site do I need to go to see all the information given by Myron?

My guess is that people are following Myron on twitter to get this information. His twitter page also has a link to his Strib column.

http://twitter.com/gophersbbguy

I recall the announcers mentioning that Al came down on someone's foot during the NDSU game.

Big Ten is up on ACC 3-0

Minnesota over North Carolina
Illinois over Maryland
Wisconsin over Boston College

Top Bottom