Sconny with 17 at half against Manhattan

KSBGopher

Reaction score
Wow. The Badgers just look awful today. They are shooting 23% from the field and have 2 more rebounds than the other team. What is going on?

Who is Carrot Top on the Badgers btw?

Funny

[/B]

Mike Bruesewitz actually a Minnesotan from Mendota Heights went to Henry Sibley.

http://wisconsin.rivals.com/bviewplayer.asp?Team=WISCONSIN&Player=411862

The local Vegas sports radio guys were having some fun with the Badgers after UNLV beat Wisky last weekend, even with UNLV's best player just coming back from a suspension and being a non-factor.

"If ever a guy LOOKED like he went to the university of Wisconsin, it's Bruesewitz," one of them said. It was worth a good chuckle on the drive home from work.

Wiscy looked very one dimensional, 'Leur Dimensional' that is. Stop Leur and W struggles.

Yeah, not an impressive win today by UW. They have to play better if they expect to beat Boston College tomorrow. Taylor in particular really struggled - they can't afford to have him play like that against quality teams and still expect to win because there's just not enough offensive firepower to compensate. I don't think it's a lock that UW makes the NCAA tourney again by any stretch.

After watching them again earlier today, I have to say I agree with OSUFan. This team looks horribly one-dimensional (pretty solid D). They have to figure out some offense and quick (read: not relying solely on Leuer). Taylor looked better today, but this Wisco team is not deep and most of the players have been struggling to get their offensive games going.

Top Bottom