Attention!! Attention!! Attention!!

Dr.Don

Reaction score
lakesbison owes me $10 on the bet for this game of the Gophers by 10. I have already PM'd him with my address with which he will be able to use to send me 2 or 3 beers worth of money. Let us all rejoice in the fact that old Dr.Don got a 10 spot out of pondbuffalo!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

lakesbison owes me $10 on the bet for this game of the Gophers by 10. I have already PM'd him with my address with which he will be able to use to send me 2 or 3 beers worth of money. Let us all rejoice in the fact that old Dr.Don got a 10 spot out of pondbuffalo!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

huzzah!

Congrats, Dr. Don. I wish you would have challenged him to a "loser leaves the board" bet, but this will have to do.

Doc you've been duped. He only wants to follow your wallets.

Congrats, Dr. Don. I wish you would have challenged him to a "loser leaves the board" bet, but this will have to do.

I will take the money, jags. pondbuffalo is a hoot. He loves raising hell here and raises our dander just to piss people off. My kind of guy, he is ok. (If he forgets to send me my $10, then I will contact GopherLady to have him banned. :) )

Doc you've been duped. He only wants to follow your wallets.

Station, I, along with the Executive Committee at WalMart in Bentonville Arkansas are looking to "spread" our wallet sales.

Donnie..

I'll bet you another ten spot that your "friend" never pays up.......

Lakes will pay. He might be delusional, but I think he will pay up.

Put it this way, NewNoise: There will be hell to pay from this group of Holers if he doesn't. I, and I alone, will make sure of it. Then, there will be the problem of getting another $10 from gopherguy05. Oh, the pressure is so relentless. screw it, I'm gonna have a beer and a shot of JD.

Put it this way, NewNoise: There will be hell to pay from this group of Holers if he doesn't. I, and I alone, will make sure of it. Then, there will be the problem of getting another $10 from gopherguy05. Oh, the pressure is so relentless. screw it, I'm gonna have a beer and a shot of JD.

have some four loco while your at it....FDA is gonna ban it soon, so enjoy while you can.

have some four loco while your at it....FDA is gonna ban it soon, so enjoy while you can.

I don't do kid drinks. Takes a real man to sip JD on the rocks with beer chaser. FDA will not ban that. :cool03:

I don't do kid drinks. Takes a real man to sip JD on the rocks with beer chaser. FDA will not ban that. :cool03:

i havn't heard of too many people who have died from JD on the rocks....
Not that it can't be deadly though.

I wouldn't touch Jack Daniels with a ten foot pole.

Tip: When you order Jack Daniels never order JD. You might end up with J&B Scotch(which btw is much better). To be safe order Jack(bar speak).

BTW do you prefer Black Label or Green Label.

Black Label Jack Old #7 from Tennessee.

Also, after last night's game versus NDSU, I have not yet heard from lakesbison about the $10 he owes me. I have PM'd him my mailing address.

Relax. It's ten bucks. I know pride is on the line...and welching on a bet is pretty sad, but give him a a few days before you start a thread. Most people have better things to do on turkey day then send ten bucks to pay for a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ty bet. Just sayin

Black Label Jack Old #7 from Tennessee.

Also, after last night's game versus NDSU, I have not yet heard from lakesbison about the $10 he owes me. I have PM'd him my mailing address.

my former UM roomate is a lawyer in L.Bison's neighborhood should collections be required.

Top Bottom