Devoe suspension at least partially academic

Not necessarily. The suspension could be for something else but one of Tubby's requirements for rejoining the team was attending all his classes.

Not necessarily. The suspension could be for something else but one of Tubby's requirements for rejoining the team was attending all his classes.

Exactly. Look at Al Nolen, he was obviously doing poorly last fall semester, but didn't miss even one minute due to academics until he was ineligible.

Exactly. Look at Al Nolen, he was obviously doing poorly last fall semester, but didn't miss even one minute due to academics until he was ineligible.

Bingo, GL my love. Part of Tubby's job is to grab the turkey by the gobble and squeeze until the turkey comes around. It is for the turkey's long term well being that he be squeezed in the short term. Devoe is no dummy.

Bingo, GL my love. Part of Tubby's job is to grab the turkey by the gobble and squeeze until the turkey comes around. It is for the turkey's long term well being that he be squeezed in the short term. Devoe is no dummy.

Though I find it confusing, I appreciate the holiday spirit of that analogy.

What the hell kind of doctor are you?? :)

Gold Vision: I, my friend, am the Dr of LOVE. I Love women, I love beer, and I love being a retired. unattached, single man. :drink: :drink: :drink: :party:

Do you find a lot of ladies on the GopherHole, Dr. Don? Perhaps this board is your version of an internet pickup lounge?
:eek:

Do you find a lot of ladies on the GopherHole, Dr. Don? Perhaps this board is your version of an internet pickup lounge?
:eek:

Nope, but I have a young and beautiful neighbor lady who is a great Gopher Fan, and she sits with me reading nonsensical comments on this board and the chat room during the game, loves beer and an occasional shot of JD on the rocks and laughs her cute butt off. Then she goes home. Damn!!!!! But she is a great conversationalist. :) Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom