Dan Wiederer 23
Dave Borges 23
Kristin Tallent 23
Steve Walentik 23
Elton Alexander 24
Ryan Thorburn 24
Dave Mackall 25
Izzy Gould 25
Jason Franchuk unranked (writer for the Dailey Herald, BYU Beat writer)...He voted BYU #17 in this weeks poll. His email is [email protected] in case you want to let him know why the Gophers should be ranked.

Jason Franchuk unranked

What Gymnastics School did this dude attend?

For those of us that like stats, the median and mode ranking (excluding Franchuk) both put us at 17, same as coaches poll. Not that it means anything but sometimes I'm tempted to look at meaningless statistics about meaningless polls.

Ha! One of those voters and I share the exact same name. I've heard of him but didn't know he was an AP voter.

I wonder if the 22+ voters simply voted before the end of the WVU game. Franchuk obviously is just clueless and should lose his vote.

For those of us that like stats, the median and mode ranking (excluding Franchuk) both put us at 17, same as coaches poll. Not that it means anything but sometimes I'm tempted to look at meaningless statistics about meaningless polls.

Kind of like: not that it means anything, but sometimes I am tempted to believe meaningless comments by meaningless jabberjaws to say meaningless things on the GopherHole? Like I just did? :drink: :drink: :drink:

You can vote on Jason Franchuck's poll. Currently his total is 95 people voted bad, 3 people voted good

You can vote on Jason Franchuck's poll. Currently his total is 95 people voted bad, 3 people voted good

Being from Provo, he obviously was on a weekend drunk with the rest of the Mormons in Provo. :)

Did you guys see Jerry Tipton's (Lexington Herald) rankings? Baylor and Purdue unranked. West Virginia at 12, Florida St. at 16.

Who cares? Rankings mean nothing and do nothing except put a target on our backs.

Top Bottom