MSU goes down in Hawaii.

akoch6767

Reaction score
Hate to see a Big Ten team that's great like MSU lose so early, but this could have major implications on the gophers ranking. If we are to win out this week, which will probably happen, we could be in the top 10!

I thought Michigan State was overrated to start the season anyway. I still think they are top 15, and they will be one of the top 8 teams to finish the year, but I don't think they are national championship worthy this year. I really do think the Gophers and Ohio State have the best chance at winning the Big Ten this year. For the record, I took Purdue before Hummel went down.

I still have Ohio State then Michigan State...The rest for me is still a tossup. I do believe that the gophers could get there however. If Joesph is to return and make a lot of shots. I think that will add a whole new arsenal to the gopher game. We lack that other outside shooter at the moment. Michigan State and Ohio State both have a few.

Izzo chunked this one with a bad rotation of players toward the end of the game. Also, a MS player took a really stupid shot with about a minute left when they were ahead and turned the ball over. MS is still a top 10 team.

Kemba Walker is REALLY good. Lottery pick material. Anyone who can make Lucas look bad on defense deserves some serious credit.

I thought Michigan State was overrated to start the season anyway. I still think they are top 15, and they will be one of the top 8 teams to finish the year, but I don't think they are national championship worthy this year. I really do think the Gophers and Ohio State have the best chance at winning the Big Ten this year. For the record, I took Purdue before Hummel went down.

Agreed 100%. The point that shocks me is the contribution from 4-5 star freshmen. We may have got a better deal with our 3 star players. MSU is not very deep. They have a team minus Allen that is huge. Remember big-10 tourny in Indy when they played without him?

Go Gophers

Spartans are getting a handful from Washington. 37-29 with 3 minutes to play in the first half.

Spartans are getting a handful from Washington. 37-29 with 3 minutes to play in the first half.

Huskies are a top 10 team, too. They hung with the Kentucky minor leaguers for most of the game last night.

Spartans will get it figured out, too. Lucas' health is the biggest factor. Achilles is a tough one to come back from.

Huskies also beat Virginia 106-63... Now I know why those tickets were discounted to $25.

Top Bottom