Iverson needs a mustache

craw0092

Reaction score
I just sent Iverson a FB message telling him he needs to grow a mustache.

Any thoughts on this?

I agree, he would rock the stash. However, he may need to add a little color so you could see it.

I don't know if a stache is the answer, but maybe then refs wouldn't recognize him. There seems to be something about him that they don't like. I've never seen anyone get whistled so easily when there are 3 other big guys doing the exact same things all game.

Let's see some Photoshop versions of Colt with a 'stache!

Between Colt 45, Big Mo, Ralph III, and add in the "Big Guys", we have plenty of muscle to dominate inside. That is lots of fouls to give, while the opponents' inside guys try to heal from their bruises. BTW...I met a gal once who "grew" a mustache (if you know what I mean). She was all woman.

Him and Mo. It's a foul for them to stand outside of the restricted area with their hands straight up when a player jumps into them.

I don't know if a stache is the answer, but maybe then refs wouldn't recognize him. There seems to be something about him that they don't like. I've never seen anyone get whistled so easily when there are 3 other big guys doing the exact same things all game.

I like it:

coltonmustache.jpg

He missed the boat. Movember is about to come to a conclusion. He would totally rock the stache though.

Top Bottom