Is tomorrow's game only on ESPN3?

Reserve

Reaction score
Do we have an internet only feed again?

Yes ESPN3 only. so you have to watch it on there website.

You can watch espn3 on TV through various means... including xbox live gold membership. Works well.

Even if you have XBOX live gold, you still need an internet connection that carries ESPN3.

Not a bad effort against Duke, BTW.

why isnt the BIG TEN NETWORK showing this. or FSN? what a joke.

Didn't we just have this conversation?

Once again Comcast > rural MN cable operators.

why isnt the BIG TEN NETWORK showing this. or FSN? what a joke.

I am assuming ESPN has first choice of games and decided to put it on ESPN3.com. BTN gets the leftovers and FSN's deal is for Big XII and Pac 10 games only I believe.

Quick question for those more familiar:

I have comcast but will be out of town for the game. Is there a way to log into my comcast account and get access to the game?

Quick question for those more familiar:

I have comcast but will be out of town for the game. Is there a way to log into my comcast account and get access to the game?

Yes. Click on the remote access button at the ESPN3 page and choose comcast as your provider. It will give you directions from there for signing into your comcast account.

Or go through this comcast link.

disappointing for the fans that cant it to the game because of the weather.

Gophers are ranked and playing great, lots of minnesota kids playing for NDSU, argh.

I was thinking of going to the game, now I am for sure. Should be a bit easier to score tickets from scalpers since it's the day before Thanksgiving and it's NDSU.

The stream from ESPN 3 from our Xbox 360 was actually very decent, initially it lags a bit, but after that we had no issues. However it is slightly weird when there is a stoppage in play and no commercials air.

The stream from ESPN 3 from our Xbox 360 was actually very decent, initially it lags a bit, but after that we had no issues. However it is slightly weird when there is a stoppage in play and no commercials air.

I was impressed with the Xbox for ESPN3. It works really well. The picture is a little bit "interweb-y" but overall pretty good. I'm sure it is more pronounced on bigger TV's.

It sure beats the radio.

I know it was said on here that bars won't carry it due to copywrite laws, but it appears Joe Sensors will have it, they just tweeted this:
@GopherHole Tonight @joe_sensers #NDSU Bison @ #gophers 7pm on ESPN 3. All 4 locatiosn will carry the game #gopherhoops

and when GH clarified that they would be streaming the internet feed, they tweeted:

@GopherHole yes we will have the gane live from espn 3 all 4 locations. 7pm tip!

Anyone know how fast the replays are available?

I guess I'm left to see the score on ESPN's bottom line ticker as the game progresses. Of course now that the Gophs are a top 25, the score will come by more often.

Anyone know how fast the replays are available?

ESPN says they'll be ready about an hour after the game ends. The West Virginia game was ready about 45 min after it finished for me.

If you are affiliated with the university, you can VPN into the U with an x.500 username/password, then espn3 thinks your are watching from the U, so you are allowed entry since the U ISP gets espn3. you have to download the VPN client from the U website (simple search will find it)

I haven't had to wait an hour while watching on the xbox. If you get in late and want to watch from the beginning, just hit restart or rewind it manually and then you can watch without the commercial breaks. It's pretty revolutionary if you're like me and are dvrless.

Top Bottom