GopherHole Give-A-Way!! GH to give away Gopher bball/fball books, t-shirts, etc.!!

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
GopherHole will be giving away two copies of a new book by former Gopher basketball player, Kelly Scott, who chronicles the 1982 Big Ten Championship season in his book "Inspirations From the Bench" as well as a copy of "The Incredible Complete History of Minnesota Football" by Al Papas.

We will also give away "Better Dead Than Red" Gopher t-shirts!!

All GopherHole donors are eligible for these great items! The winners will be posted on December 3.

To donate, please go to:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=Donations

GopherHole will be giving away two copies of a new book by former Gopher basketball player, Kelly Scott, who chronicles the 1982 Big Ten Championship season in his book "Inspirations From the Bench" as well as a copy of "The Incredible Complete History of Minnesota Football" by Al Papas.

We will also give away "Better Dead Than Red" Gopher t-shirts!!

All GopherHole donors are eligible for these great items! The winners will be posted on December 3.

To donate, please go to:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=Donations

Since this is the Iowa week - If you donate before Saturday, I'll draw a winner to give a Who Hates Iowa shirt to - maybe even a few of them...you can just grab it from me on Saturday from the Ski U Mah lot.

GL, I won't be at the lot, so I am gonna ask you to meet me in Alexandria to deliver it to me. :)

My favorite brother lives in Quad Cities, and he is as bonkers as are other Hawkeye fans.

GL, I won't be at the lot, so I am gonna ask you to meet me in Alexandria to deliver it to me. :)

My favorite brother lives in Quad Cities, and he is as bonkers as are other Hawkeye fans.

I know you already donated...but if you make another one, I will personally mail you a shirt up to Alexandria.

A shout out to all of you others that have donated too - this is just so crucial for us to keep this site up and running. Our readers and posters keep growing, and we'd like our donations to reflect that too!

I don't live in Alex, I just figured Alex was a half-way point so you could have the pleasure of finally meeting this creepy person. Send it to Moorhead!!! :)

I don't live in Alex, I just figured Alex was a half-way point so you could have the pleasure of finally meeting this creepy person. Send it to Moorhead!!! :)

Depending on how many 000's are on your check, I can send it that far! :)

Donating was easy this year. GH is awesome.

If everyone would just ship a $25 donation (or more) for a year's worth of fun, this GopherHole would be able to do more than they already do. Come one, commentors, put money into the Hole!!!

I already have a 'better dead than red' shirt, people in Idho don't understand it or think your a brother anti-communist (Boise St grads, all six of them)

Donating was easy this year. GH is awesome.

You're awesome for donating - appreciate it very much!

I already have a 'better dead than red' shirt, people in Idho don't understand it or think your a brother anti-communist (Boise St grads, all six of them)

1. You can never have too many of them, even if they don't "get" it in Idaho
2. A Who Hates Iowa Shirt is always a great compliment to a t-shirt collection!

Top Bottom