Seth Davis just said...

maliksealy

Reaction score
Tubby Smith is making a case for national coach of the year....Minnesota is pretty safely in the NCAA tourney...6 or 7 teams in the dance from Big Ten

I'd say it's still too early to make that call...but I am optimistic.

Isn't this the same guy who made a point of leaving us off his top 25 ballot after we ran PSU out of the barn?

Bruce Weber deserves coach of the year consideration.

I could not believe that I heard Seth Davis say what he did, but because someone else heard, now I believe I heard him say something good about Tubby, the Gophers, and the Big10. I thought I was hallucinating!!!!!!

I didn't hear him say that, but reading the first post in this thread made me about spit my Dasani bottle of water all over my keyboard!!!!

Seth Davis giving the Gophers props??:eek::eek: Has hell frozen over???

He hates on the Gophers after they are playing great, and then they lose to NW, Purdue, and escape against a horrible Indiana teams, and now he is giving us props. Wow.

Davis is a dope -- whether he is ripping us or complimenting us.

The point is....we ranted and raved when he ignored the Gophers. Now we rant and rave because he recognized the Gophers. Can't rant and rave both ways, Gopher Fans. What is, is.

Tubby Smith is making a case for national coach of the year....Minnesota is pretty safely in the NCAA tourney...6 or 7 teams in the dance from Big Ten

Too early to tell. Tubby won COY in 1998 (Basketball Times), 2003 (unanimous), and 2005 (Phelan Award).

>>...6 or 7 teams in the dance from Big Ten<<

I'm not convinced. When a 16-3 team can't beat winless (Big Ten) Indiana by 20, it doesn't look like a very strong league. I mean Indiana was playing walk-ons.

any win on the road in the big ten is tough, i don't care who it is

I think you may have misheard him. I'm pretty sure he said Tubby Smith is really making a run at Big 10 coach of the year. He also said that Bruce Weber has a good chance at receiving the award, too.

no, as a matter of fact i didn't misunderstand him. i wrote exactly what he said

The point is....we ranted and raved when he ignored the Gophers. Now we rant and rave because he recognized the Gophers. Can't rant and rave both ways, Gopher Fans. What is, is.
I'm cheering because Seth has been forced to re-evaluate the Gophers. I'm not cheering for Mr Davis himself.

Top Bottom