Free throws!

Block M

Reaction score
26/35, which is just about 75%. Mbakwe and Nolen were lights out from the line. Mbakwe tickled the twine on just about every one. So, what is the deal with the FTs? Was tonight the real Gophers at the line?

Trevor's free throws were much better tonight. It appeared he had more arc on the ball. Whatever he did, it was much better than recent games.

Free throws made a HUGE difference tonight. If the Gophers shot like they had previous 4 games and WV hit a respectable number of FT (they were 12-23) this game could have easily gone the other way.

26/35, which is just about 75%. Mbakwe and Nolen were lights out from the line. Mbakwe tickled the twine on just about every one. So, what is the deal with the FTs? Was tonight the real Gophers at the line?

Boy I hope so! Free throw inefficiency has been a major concern of mine. 75% w/o Blake should get it done. Blake did not shoot a free throw all night. Unusual.

Blake doesn't typically get to the FT line unless they foul at the end to extend the game. I guess they did last night, but it's not unusual at all for him to go a game without a FT.

Blake doesn't typically get to the FT line unless they foul at the end to extend the game. I guess they did last night, but it's not unusual at all for him to go a game without a FT.

:eek: Your right underground (I checked his GBG stats). I don't know how I formed that idea (impression) that he was our most frequent freethower.

Top Bottom