Mbakew MVP of PR Tip-Off

Dude is a beast

Completely agree. He's the first power forward we've had in awhile who simply overpowers the opposition. It was amazing to see the collection of West Virginia players who showed frustration with having to deal with him tonight.

Remember the first letter in M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A is, Mbakwe. Just a completely different energy with him on the team.

any way we can get him a couple extra years of eligibility?

MVP

Nice when you can debate over two Gophers being MVP. I would take Al Nolen he was great especially playing all the minutes he did.

Plus he put the clamps on their best defense of player! Cant argue with Trevor

I would have voted for Nolen, but Trevor played a very good tournament and is well deserving of this recognition. Trevor, Al and Blake were key to the three victories. Trevor is certainly fun to watch!! I love his intensity.

Courtney James is the best PF I've seen with Gophers due to my age but Trevor clearly can surpass "This is Shaq, I'll be glad to call you back".

Congrats to Trevor...you earned this. Ten deep without Devoe...I wouldn't want to play us...we put the Big Ten on notice tonight...you better come hard cuz we aint playin with knives.

Top Bottom