Predict where the Gophers will be ranked in the AP Poll?

howeda7

Reaction score
There's a lot of speculation about where we'll end up. Due to many votes being cast before the WVU game went final, I'll say we get in but only at #22.

18 - Does it hurt that it is late on Sunday? The win on ESPN2 will help.

I predict #18. 5-0 against 3 good mid-majors and 2 good power conference teams. UNC and WVU are likely tournament teams, and Wofford, Siena and WKU all have a good shot at winning their respective conferences.

Well, I saw Parrish had them at #7, at which time my reaction was: :eek::eek::eek:

As for me, I say somewhere between 15-20.

Where ever they land, I think top 15, they'll stay there for the remainder of the non con season. No reason we won't be undefeated once Big Ten play starts.

I think anywhere from #15-20 is reasonable. By the time conference starts, if we can continue this momentum, I would hope that we are solidly in the Top 10.

Where ever they land, I think top 15, they'll stay there for the remainder of the non con season. No reason we won't be undefeated once Big Ten play starts.

Agreed, it'll be interesting/scary/nerve wracking how to see how they play out those first 5 conference games.

I'd guess 15. It's a big jump, but they looked pretty good against two big name schools. I also predict North Carolina completely falls out of the top 25. They looked terrible tonight...

Most likely, since St. Joe's doesn't look good. I'm not counting UVa a lock yet though. They can play. But since it's at home, we're probably safe.

#15...keep in mind, I'm sure a large chunk of the voters voted before we won our game...

Can't take ANY OOC games for granted. Remember the poor stretch last year that knocked us out of the polls.

Top Bottom