Gary Parrish has Gophs #7 in nation

That's probably eight spots higher than they should be. One thing that's certainly noteworthy is that teams seem to be dog tired that final two minutes against the Gophers. That's a big deal, that's how you grind out tourney style games.

These tourney wins over WKY, UNC, and tonight WV are sure making sports news. Maybe, just maybe, we have a pretty damned good team? Congrats and Go Gophers!!!

#7? They should be top 5 in the Nation.

I certainly don't think we're a top 5 team, but if you look only at the results of what teams have done so far this season, that's not at all unreasonable

I certainly don't think we're a top 5 team, but if you look only at the results of what teams have done so far this season, that's not at all unreasonable

If you look at only results thus far, I would agree that the ranking is not out of line. Personally I do not think MN is a top 10 team, but if they were ranked there I would have no problem with it.

Yeah. Agreed. I know the rankings aren't all about the current body of work, but reputation as well. But if this was the BCS, we'd be right there.

If you look at the results so far this season, you could argue that they are #2 behind only Pitt.

One thing I've noticed is that everyone seems to be aware we are playing without Devoe, and just how much he is supposed to mean to our team. So like this poll, it wouldn't surprise me if we are ranked a little higher than we've shown so far, because people will just assume we'll be a better team once we get him back.

Honestly...based on the 3 votes I've seen so far...we have a legit shot of being close to the Top 10

Wow! Lots of love for the gophers after some very impressive wins.

Top Bottom