Tonight is a different kind of challenge

anonymous

Reaction score
One of the things I'm really looking forward to tonight is to see how the Gophers respond to the physical challenge of WVU.

While the challenge of Carolina was with the athleticism of the Tar Heels, tonight's game will feature hand-to-hand combat. This will be the closest thing the Gophers see to the defense of Michigan State or Purdue until the Big Ten season.

I have significant respect for Huggins as a coach. His guys always play hard almost to the point of having a chip on their shoulder. And they will guard like crazy.

I would guess that this game will be the most difficult so far this season for the Gophers to get transition baskets and run their offense.

It will provide a very good measuring stick.

I just hope the refs let both teams bang a little without all of the ticky-tack calls.

After watching UNC play against Vanderbilt, it is obvious UNC is not as strong of a team as most thought. I hope the Gophers play their best game of the tournament tonight. It appears they will need to to beat WV.

Weaponry

I'm looking forward to seeing how many WVU fans brought their muskets to Puerto Rico.

Top Bottom