Gopher postgame press conference

Blizzard

Reaction score
I doubt there will be anything new here but Myron posted this to Youtube.

It's a bit over seven minutes.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SmJgClNAu8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SmJgClNAu8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Interesting how Tubby has Trevor in front of the media so much early on. I think it's a great thing since it probably gives Trevor lots of confidence that his coach lets him field questions, both from a leadership standpoint and trying to eliminate the stigma of last year. He's probably making a big impact in the locker room. Although the answers are all pretty cliche...

I would guess RS3 probably doesn't like the cameras :)

Nice interview. Great win but we needed Harrison Barnes to go 0-12 to get it. If we can get the win today vs West Virginia we will be moving up the recruiting charts but what do we have one scholarship left?

Interesting how Tubby has Trevor in front of the media so much early on. I think it's a great thing since it probably gives Trevor lots of confidence that his coach lets him field questions, both from a leadership standpoint and trying to eliminate the stigma of last year.
I agree. I've never heard him speak before this press conference; he's a well-spoken guy that has seems to have a good personality. I'm sure RSIII would be fine to interview too, but it's good Trevor got a chance for some publicity. He looks to be a good teammate that that plays his heart out 24/7. Glad we have him.

Nice interview. Great win but we needed Harrison Barnes to go 0-12 to get it. If we can get the win today vs West Virginia we will be moving up the recruiting charts but what do we have one scholarship left?

None if everyone returns next year. Only 2 seniors (Hoffarber and Nolen) and 2 recruits (Coleman and Hollins) so far.

Tubby

was sure thirsty. The game must have really dehydrated him.

was sure thirsty. The game must have really dehydrated him.

Well, if Tubby was dehydrated, it is because he pulled a Dr.Don and peed in his pants because he was as involved in the game as much as I and forgot about something.

Top Bottom