Contest Reprise: This game was SO ugly...

Really, a road win is a road win no matter how ugly.

Agreed, No Comparison to IA Game

IU acutally played pretty well for their personnel; hit a lot of threes. Sold out, raucous crowd (abeit the whiniest crowd Ive heard)

MN took care of the ball and AN came up big with a couple great assists.

Like any B10 road win, it's like a root canal.

IU acutally played pretty well for their personnel; hit a lot of threes. Sold out, raucous crowd (abeit the whiniest crowd Ive heard)

MN took care of the ball and AN came up big with a couple great assists.

Like any B10 road win, it's like a root canal.

Great post, Les.

Great Post, LesBolstad. On the road in the Big10, there is NO ugly win. Congrats on the gut shot game, Gophers!!!!!

IU had to give away free t-shirts and sell tickets for like $5 to fill the place. Pretty sad when you need that much encourgement to go to a game. Also Tom Crean had around 50 recuits there and some how each one of them reminded him of D-Wade.

I'm thankful for the win, even vs. a winless team.

I'm a fan of Tubby Smith, and I realize this is a gross oversimplification. Is it possible that we coach defense and then hope for successful razzle-dazzle on offense?

I don't know if I agree w/ "whiniest' crowd...we got a ton of calls. I don't blame IU fans for being cranky w/ the reffing...it was definitely in our favor (a nice change from always being on the other end of the officiating!)

We got the calls today. That being said, Indiana played well today, they were knocking down 3's with ease. It was a 4 point game the entire second half but we just couldn't get a run going because of how IU battled back. I think IU played one of their best games of the year, we played pretty averagely and still won. Let's just take the W and move on.

Top Bottom