dboy...oh dboy...where are you?...(crickets)...

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
Amazing that he hasn't decided to join us tonight after the biggest Gopher NC win in a few years...

125rltx.png

Amazing that he hasn't decided to join us tonight after the biggest Gopher NC win in a few years...

125rltx.png

i spent my night tallying NBA bunnies...
i'm happy to say KG had none.. :p

seriously, i lay on the floor with WCCO on and the lights off trying to visualize the game... no way i could possibly post anything coherent. kept waiting for the collapse... wow, it didn't come.. what a win! :D

i spent my night tallying NBA bunnies...
i'm happy to say KG had none.. :p

seriously, i lay on the floor with WCCO on and the lights off trying to visualize the game... no way i could possibly post anything coherent. kept waiting for the collapse... wow, it didn't come.. what a win! :D

Maybe this team would be better off if Blake played 10 minutes per game, right dbag?

Maybe this team would be better off if Blake played 10 minutes per game, right dbag?

stopped beating the 'hoff is an excellent rebounder' and 'hoff is the best assist man on the team' i see...

10 minutes, 5/6 from the field.. i'm sorry i can visualize perfection for his role.. all you can see is big tall guys in gold uniforms.

stopped beating the 'hoff is an excellent rebounder' and 'hoff is the best assist man on the team' i see...

10 minutes, 5/6 from the field.. i'm sorry i can visualize perfection for his role.. all you can see is big tall guys in gold uniforms.

Nope, I didn't. He's an excellent rebounder for a 6'4" guard, particularly since he lacks quickness. He's also a superb passer as demonstrated repeatedly tonight, including 2 passes to break the intense press in the final 2 minutes, one leading to an uncontested dunk and icing the game.

Do you even watch the games? Oh, that's right, you listened to it on the radio with the lights off (and the water on, I'd guess), because you don't have ESPNU. What's the matter, unemployment doesn't cover cable TV?

His role? That's *arguably* to be the most important player on the floor for us, you dip$hit.

Nope, I didn't. He's an excellent rebounder for a 6'4" guard, particularly since he lacks quickness. He's also a superb passer as demonstrated repeatedly tonight, including 2 passes to break the intense press in the final 2 minutes, one leading to an uncontested dunk and icing the game.

Do you even watch the games? Oh, that's right, you listened to it on the radio with the lights off (and the water on, I'd guess), because you don't have ESPNU. What's the matter, unemployment doesn't cover cable TV?

His role? That's *arguably* to be the most important player on the floor for us, you dip$hit.

so what would he be if he had quickness? "double super excellent"? wow. just wow on most of your comments.

jake, you lost your privilege of commenting on rebounding ability when you deemed KG as 'one of the greatest rebounders in NBA history"..

just stick to comments on the pretty uniforms.

jake, you lost your privilege of commenting on rebounding ability when you deemed KG as 'one of the greatest rebounders in NBA history"..

just stick to comments on the pretty uniforms.

Why don't you find that quote, dbag. I'll time you. Happy hunting, since I never wrote it.

Your stupidity is quite annoying to all of us. So you should consider yourself a success, because that's obviously what you are all about. Please greet your mommy, because I'm pretty sure you still live with her......

Top Bottom