Minnesota @ Indiana Game Thread

gophersfan

Reaction score
Please get a win today boys.

Annoucers for today game are.

Craig Coshun, Trent Tucker

This is an absolute must win game. No excuses, boys. Get it done!

Sampson misses a wide open shot, Gophers foul on the other end.

Westbrook for 3. Gophers in the lead. 4-3

Get Nolen out of the game. the worst point guard in years.

Has Sampson made an outside shot all year!?

So, is there

any offensive gameplan besides one of the guards (or Sampson?) dribbling at the top of the key, then pass two times.....jack up three, open or not? It seems like that's been the first half gameplan for the past three games (following the Penn State unreal shooting exhibition).

Gotta get Carter involved and use his athleticism......

pathetic! wheres that cupcake schedule...oh wait this is a team that has lost 8 in a row.

It's feeling like they're losing composure......esp on the defensive end, way too many wide open threes. :{

Ind. is 5-5 on threes and Purdue was something crazy also. Its called guarding the perimeter

Our offense is unwatchable. Tubby is all defense. Meanwhile an offensive threat like Bostick plays zero minutes.

Minnesota just isnt that good of a team. thats the bottom line. Ralph Sampson is a VAGINA

Just stay close, our depth (and their lack of depth) will take over int the 2nd half.

Just remember, when you jump off the bandwagon, don't land infront of the wheels...

There is Bostic for ya and a missed three. I was at the Purdue game and watched shoot around. I'm not sure if anyone else saw how horrible Bostic was shooting from three? I mean half of his shots were barely hitting iron. At first I thought he was playing around but it went on for way to long and even at halftime. If I were one of the coaches I would have made him do layups while everyone was shooting jumpers.

Top Bottom