Moniker challenge!

Moonlight

Reaction score
Ok - I've been around a while and part of the fun/interest of the board is the various personalities that emerge. And while I'm excited about the enthusiasm of new posters, there are so many variations of gopher and gold/goldy - (especially gopher with numbers afterward) that I can't tell you all apart. You've all blended in to one character on the board for me; some insightful, some ignorant...;)
GopherLady, Gopher4Life and GoldysArmy aside, who are you?!! Get a creative tagline or image or come up with a name that distinguishes you from the crowd!

I know....GopherLady....SHOW US YOUR T@ts!!!!!!!! Is that what your looking for?

There's a little bit nasty in every nice guy like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is gonna be a great thread, I can already tell it. Moonlight, thanks for firing up the board.

How could such a good idea go so astray so quickly...

Dirty ol' Dr.Don is the guilty party, Moon...I think it is gonna be great!!!!! Trust me, I am staying tuned in for this thread. Let's have some good decent laughs instead of everyone bitching and moaning. Thanks again Moonlight. :)

How could such a good idea go so astray so quickly...

If you can't answer that on your own, Moonlight, you haven't been paying any attention to the board all of these years...

Well.......he IS a doctor. I just hope he doesn't use that line at the office!!!

Everyone thinks the worst. When I said: GopherLady show us your t@ts, I meant either her children (tots) or her tattoos (tats). Why, oh why, would anyone fill in the @ with any different vowel???? Nasty people. LOL.

GL, I know you've said you have no tots, but out of curiosity do you have any tats? I envision you as the butterfly on the ankle kind of gal.

Moonlight, aka, the Mooner, started this great thread with the following challenge:

"Get a creative tagline or image or come up with a name that distinguishes you from the crowd!"

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But let's keep it cool and funny, sports fans.

Moonshine-

You did wish me a happy birthday, and I feel like I do offer some good insight ... I have also been a member since the switch.

Does this mean that I'm involved in this? :p

IFFFFF GopherLady has a tatoo, I am betting it is Yosemite Sam. Or.....TAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moniker Challenge

I think Dr. Don has a bit of a crush on GL. Sorry Dr. Don, unless your last name is Izzo or Self, I'm not sure you have much of a chance.

I do agree with Moonlight. It's probably been a combination of changed usernames and an influx of new posters, but almost everybody is the same to me now. It's tough to differentiate between posters when so many of the monikers are a variation of "Gopher". Let's get this challenge rolling.

Dr.Don is easy to remember....the thing I like about it, is no one, and I mean no one, knows anything about me, except that I am an avid Gopher FAN. GopherManic brags about being an alcoholic....big deal....BTW, JimmyJimMD...I don't even know GL, but I appreciate her input on the board.....

Dear Dr.Don

While your post may have had an innocent motivation it did not, as they say, 'play to the crowd.'

We realize that social skills are not an area of emphasis when it comes to the field of forensic proctology. And while we do appreciate your willingness to specialize in such an area, please realize that GopherLady is sacred in these here parts.

Thank you for your participation and please move along to a new thread.

2vdqww0.jpg

GopherLady: "Should I be worried about Dr.Don?"

333vpt5.gif

GopherHole community: "Dr.Don is the reason we use monikers in the first place."

I said GL, G4L, Goldy'sArmy aside - meaning: aside from them, meaning I am not talking about them, that the rest are indistinguishable, esp the numbers altho I personally remember gopher07, but its slipping.

Goph4phan (sp) - I always think your name suggests you are an orphan, but I remember you cause you have a tagline. Its obscure to me, but you have differentiated yourself from the average phan and I know your birthday.
This thread's intended audience is those posters whose monikers put them in a sea of oblivion. If you don't distinguish yourself, how will we know who to ignore? ;)

(Dr. Don: While I may appreciate your enthusiasm, you have missed the point of the challenge - GL doesn't need to do anything to make herself more memorable. And - now neither do you, altho we might wish for amnesia...)

Top Bottom