Minnesota @ Michigan Tech

Reaction score
Thoughts on the weekend series with MTU? Tech was off to a hot start but have cooled off considerably. That isn't to say they won't take it to the Gophers. No TV this weekend so I am trying to decide if want to pay $12(1 month) subscription to watch the games this weekend online or whether I will have better things to do. Anyone every try doing one of these feeds on a PS3 or something similar (not tech savvy here by any means so I was wondering if a PS3 can handle something like that)? I would rather not sit huddled around a laptop if I have a couple people watching the games with me.

Thats why I hate games at Tech. Never a TV feed. I pay for the FOX package on DirectV to get gopher puck. Combined with no football, a crappy wknd to be a fan.

You could try using your PS3, but I doubt it would work, the PS3 browser is very out of date. If your TV has a VGA input, then what you can do it to hook your laptop to your TV set. Start the video on the laptop, and use the TV as an external monitor.

Sweep! Sweep! Sweep!

The road has been good to us so far this year.

Top Bottom