Will We Have A New Starting Line up For IU?

camken78

Reaction score
If so, who's in and who's out? I say Paul Carter in and RSIII out just based on energy and cohesiveness, we need to start the games off with more energy and athleticism so we dont get down early. My only concern is that there will be less options on the bench, since RSIII would come off the bench to spell Iverson and Williams being hurt

Definitely agree the Gophers need more of Carter. He is an emotional player who can deliver. Only other player that shows emotion on the court is JAS and his hand clap is not a "gonna take your head off" attitude. Carter and Johnson have fast moves and reactions. Colt and Ralph are still "thinking" about what to do then it's too late. Until the Gophers can hit again from outside they had better own the paint. My Starters: LW, AN, PC, DJ, Sampson with his baby hook. First sub that gets much time is Bostic or Hoffarber - whoever shows they can hit the 3. Take it inside and take no prisoners.

If we ever learn to "own the paint," the outside shots will take care of themselves.

Top Bottom