Other sports forum.

RodentRampage

Reaction score
I've looked at the message boards for a couple nameless schools on our western border, and their "other sports" forums are far more active than ours are. Rather than lumping all the sports besides football and basketball into one forum, each sport has it's own sub-forum, with football and basketball "first among equals". It's like not lumping them into a "sports ghetto" encourages more people to participate.

Now, we have to have more people interested in, for example, a volleyball game than do our neighbors to the west, we have higher attendace, after all. But on their boards, they are far more likely to post about the games.

Agreed!

I feel like Gopher Hockey and Gopher Baseball deserve their own forums at the least.

Yeah Gopherpucklive.com is a great place for Hockey.

Agreed!

I feel like Gopher Hockey and Gopher Baseball deserve their own forums at the least.

+1,250,000

We need a place to start "Fire Lucia now" and "John Anderson deserves a better baseball stadium" threads that won't allow people to be confused about which sports we are talking about.

How many "Fire Lucia Now!!" threads do they have?

There is an epic thread discussing the future of Lucia with the program that dates back to last season, something that couldn't come close to being touched here.

Although it has now since been locked, it had 2600 posts and 87,000 views. I would love to try and see Gopherhole match something like that, which it will not. Gopher Hockey fans seem to have the most sense of reality out of all the gopher fans, which is not saying much.

Top Bottom