Hate Week Again

CrocShots

Not Minnesota Nice
Reaction score
The inbreeds to the East come into town to play some puck this weekend. They swept crappy Tech last week. Lets sweep them in our house this weekend.

Like any set of games between young squads with talent, scoring first will do absolute wonders for that team.

And I find it ironic that you call wisky's hockey team inbreds... they are basically a bunch of kids from Minnesota.

Like any set of games between young squads with talent, scoring first will do absolute wonders for that team.

And I find it ironic that you call wisky's hockey team inbreds... they are basically a bunch of kids from Minnesota.

Haha, Touche sir. It is not the team in which I dislike, but the University and State they represent on the ice.

Wisconsin has just 5 kids from Minnesota on their roster.

Wisconsin has just 5 kids from Minnesota on their roster.

Shh! Quiet, MrInIowa! I'm projecting some historical facts (mixed with popular perception) onto the present situation in order to make Minnesota look better than wisconsin.

If it can be done on the Football board every single day, I just assumed it would work here.

;););)

down 3-0 we look like garbage

Of course we do (and did in losing to a mediocre Wisconsin team 6-0). Lucia and his team have embraced and seeked out mediocrity at every possible turn for three years now.

Kangas played like complete sh*t last night. I sit right behind him when he's on my side for the 2nd period, and he was completely disinterested. Get Blais here, ASAP

Gophs looked much better tonight. Is it too much to hope that we will see a lot more of Patterson and a lot less of Kangas? Its a totally different team with him in the net.

Gophs looked much better tonight. Is it too much to hope that we will see a lot more of Patterson and a lot less of Kangas? Its a totally different team with him in the net.

I agree. The Kangas ship has sailed. I think it should be Patterson from here on out. Hopefully, we will see that Lucia feels the same way.

Hopefully we have better luck against the popcorn boxes in their home arena. they were swept by UNO last weekend.

Better dead than red!!!

Nicely played, Gophs! They really won a lot of individual battles, especially around the net. Way to go PK!

Get out your brooms!

Go Gophers!

Are there highlights of this game anywhere?? Didn't have BTN last night. :( Sad to have missed what I hear was a great game.

3-3 tie saturday. 3 of 4 points is big. Now time to take the next 8!

Top Bottom