Now we get better

camken78

Reaction score
After IU sunday we start consistantly playing the better big ten teams. I think thats when we'll see what we have and thats when we'll peak. What do yall think?

IU is going to beat someone at home this year. For Tubby's sake, he better not hope it's Sunday. Aside from Sconny, no other team gets more home cooking than IU. A loss in Bloomington wouldn't surprise me at all....

I agree with Camken.

We have three losses so far this season and I would consider NONE of them embarrassing or bad. We have lost to two Top 10 (at times) teams at home and a good NW squad on the road.

With 11 games left in the regular season, this team still will improve a lot. And in a nasty Big 10, we can still make a move to get into the Top 3.

Would a win have been nice tonight? No doubt. Does this signal the end of our tourney hopes? Not in the least.

Yes, after Indy, the schedule gets tough for a few games (home for ILL and then at MSU and OSU), but please, please, please tell me how it's been much tougher than what we have already faced?

H -- MSU (Top 10 team)
H -- OSU (Ranked at time, many quality wins)
A -- Iowa (Just beat Sconny last night there)
H -- PSU (Already beat Purdue and has same record in Big 10 as us)
A -- Wiscy (Only 2 other Big 10 teams have won there)
A -- NW (RPI 36 and they are in the NCAA mix)
H -- Purdue (Early Top 10 and playing best ball in conference now)

So tell me how we have had an "easy" schedule so far. Love to hear it.

The B10 is a grind this year. A grind that will have ups and downs. After a 4-game winning streak, we are in a valley. The next peak starts Sunday at Indiana. Watch.

Top Bottom