Umm...why are we ranked again?

goldy2009

Banned
Reaction score
Getting blown out @ home to Purdue in a huge game... every single time a gopher team is ranked they lose the next game... happens all the time.

You should be relieved to know that you won't have to ask that question in 4 days

We havn't beat anyone but Louisville and we got lucky because we had a nice 6 days off. All these other wins are jokes.

We were 16-1 and 2-1 against top 25 teams. That is why we were ranked. Just because we lost by 8 (not a blow-out) to a team that shot about 20% better than us and 40% better from beyond the arc is no reason to question this team. Sure we have lost the last two. If we were prepared for the 1-3-1 we would have beat NW and if we would have shot a little better we would have beat Purdue. Everybody needs to chill out it's not the end of the world for God's sake.

We were ranked because we swept our non-conf schedule and the polls respect Tubby. We'll drop out because Big Ten coaches teach defense.

Now is the time for everyone to jump off the bandwagon so the rest of us can support the team, win or lose.

"Why are we ranked again?"

Just so we can lose and give people something to bitch about....:rolleyes:

G4L, just because we have an off night doesn't mean we don't deserve to be ranked after W's over Louisville, OSU, and Wisconsin on the road.

The win @ Wisc. on the road looks decent at best right now, sure they have like 3 losses to BT teams in the past whatever years I dont even know, but do you actually think they are good this season? They just lost @ Iowa for god sakes, who IMO will finish 11th in the BT. And don't give me this, its hard to win on the road period stuff, Iowa is not good this season and neither is Wisconsin, by the way... OSU? Thats a joke, we got to play them without Lightey and they were clearly not supposed to be ranked at that time, they've spun off quite a bit just like we probably will.

Who's Lightey?

Did the Buckeyes add a new player? I thought it was Lighty.

Other than that, keep your chin up and maintain your positive outlook on things.

Sorry for the misspelling. Like I said in another thread though, Im just angry about last nights game so i've been ranting for quite a while now :mad:

Top Bottom