sweet preview of tonights game from espn!! video with bobby and brent

I'm leaving work in an hour and half. I plan on getting there by 4:30.

Go Gophers!

What?, no f-inhimers out of the classic coach Knight? Should be a fun game to watch/listen too with him doing the color commentary. If you want to see some classic coach Knight, go to youtube and key in 'Bobby Knight Golf'.

Go Gophers!!

musberger: at team that was way, way down

i think one way would have been sufficient. :rolleyes:

bob knight: it is much easier to pitch shutouts than it is to hit homeruns

that is the stupidest comment i have ever heard. there are what like 500 humeruns a season in mlb and like 30 shutouts.

bob knight: it is much easier to pitch shutouts than it is to hit homeruns

that is the stupidest comment i have ever heard. there are what like 500 humeruns a season in mlb and like 30 shutouts.

Actually your post here is the stupidest comment I have ever read. There's 9 batters to hit the home runs.. and 1 starting pitcher to throw a shutout. Divide the home runs by 9, and you'll get a lot closer number. Not saying Knight was right, but you're explanation was evener stupider than the actual comment.

Actually your post here is the stupidest comment I have ever read. There's 9 batters to hit the home runs.. and 1 starting pitcher to throw a shutout. Divide the home runs by 9, and you'll get a lot closer number. Not saying Knight was right, but you're explanation was evener stupider than the actual comment.

you are right. a shutout happens 1 every 17 games and a homerun is hit once every 34 at bats. but if you add the bunts, hit and runs and pitchers at bats, i bet the #'s would be different.

Top Bottom