Live Chat With Justin Cobbs 1/22 9:30 PM

Blizzard

Reaction score
This is a better link -

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=176&f=2824&t=3805070

A new thread was started on the Scout board indicating they didn't want to interfere with the Gophers game tonight ( good call ! ) and that it was rescheduled for 9:30 tonight.

I'm sorry I don't plan on partipating but if someone does would you mind posting a recap ?

Thanks

nice find...apparently he will be able to play with number 3 next year. Sounds like Payton won't be with the team next year...

What current Gopher do you feel that you have the most chemistry with?
7:56
justin cobbs: al nolen . we talk regularly here and there . he is like a big brother teaches me what i need to work on and what i need to get better at and how to be a better point guard
7:57
[Comment From Frod0]
Sounds like a great mentor.
7:58
justin cobbs: yes al is a really good person .

Interesting comments from the incoming PG.

"the chance to play early was also a factor in my decision (to come to Minnesota)"

I found this comment interesting. I had figured he was a prime candidate for a red shirt or would be our 14th man. Anyone know the record for the most substitutions in a game?

"the chance to play early was also a factor in my decision (to come to Minnesota)"

I found this comment interesting. I had figured he was a prime candidate for a red shirt or would be our 14th man. Anyone know the record for the most substitutions in a game?

Did you not notice that we've been forced to have one of our SGs back up Nolen?

Cobbs

He's having an excellent Sr year. I'd think he becomes back-up PG to Al Nolen, letting Devoe Joseph swing over to natural SG spot more often.

Top Bottom